Who we are
This website is managed by Aura Renewable Acquisitions plc (“Aura” / “Company”), which is incorporated in England and Wales with company number 13723431, with its registered office at 94a High Street, Sevenoaks, United Kingdom, TN13 1LP.
Aura is dedicated to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any issues or queries regarding Aura’s privacy notice.
What information we collect:
The information that we collect includes:
- basic personal information including your name, email address and mobile phone number;
- the information, which is collected in the system logs, and by Google Analytics cookies if you give consent – the Aura Privacy Notice and Aura cookies policy provide more information about this;
- online identifiers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and technical information about the device you use including the model, web browser and operating system, which is automatically collected in system logs when you use www.aurarenewables.com; and
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name and email address, if you provide them on the Aura contact form.
Why we need your information:
- To store your preferences, for example, your email subscription update preferences, if any.
- To improve the Aura website (using Google Analytics data).
- To respond to any feedback you send us if you’ve asked us to.
- How long we keep your information:
- We store your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary and legally justifiable.
How we protect your personal information and keep it secure:
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you are using Aura’s website you can:
- Object to how your personal information is processed
- Ask that the processing of your personal information is restricted in certain circumstances
- Change your consent to non-essential cookies or tell us how you want us to contact you
Contact the Aura Team at if you:
- Have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- Think that your personal information has been misused or mishandled
Changes to this policy:
If these changes affect how your personal information is processed, Aura will let you know.
Last updated 22/02/22